We highly recommend our customers to advise their recipients to check and inspect their goods upon delivery for any damages.
If the consignment is damaged then please ensure the proof of delivery documentation is signed as 'damaged', otherwise the consignment will be considered as delivered in good condition.
You must submit a written confirmation to [email protected] within 7 working days from the delivery date accompanied with the following documents and information:
- Proof of cost price (invoice showing the price the items were purchased/manufactured for)
- Proof of purchase price (Invoice showing the price the items were sold for)
- Proof of weight (i.e. manufacturer description)
- Description of item
- Any further information that you can provide
- Clear photos of the damage
- Order number
Once received, we will register a claim and the insurers will be in touch with any further updates.
Please be aware, that all process must be complete before a claim can be finalised, this includes but limited to, depot searches, salvage operations and repair costs.
If the proof of delivery is signed with no mention of damage then the claim may be rejected by the insurer. Therefore we are unable to offer any forms of compensation.
If the claim is submitted outside the time frame mentoned above, the claim will be rejected by the insuer. Therefore we are unable to offer any forms of compensation.
Talk to an operator